- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a loose fit, shearling lined for a close internal fit
- - Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
The Palais-Royal and David Bowie's 'Golden Years' set the scene for Isabel Marant's Fall '17 show in Paris. A standout style from the lineup, this double-breasted wool-blend 'Berit' coat has an open collar and is lined in plush shearling for added warmth. We think it looks equally chic layered over a flouncy dress as styled on the runway or over casual denim.
Shown here with: TOME Sweater, Helmut Lang Pants, J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim Ankle boots, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Charcoal wool-blend, pastel-pink shearling
- - Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- - 70% wool, 25% polyamide, 5% other; lining1: 100% shearling (Lamb); lining2: 70% acetate, 30% cupro; lining3: 100% cotton
- - Specialist clean
- - Made in Italy
Isabel Marant | Berit shearling-lined wool-blend coat